Fredrik talks to Aaron Gustafson about web standards. His origin story, how he got into web standards. How the standards work and who should get involved. The problems with prefixes and how we use them.
This episode was recorded during the developer conference Øredev 2015, where Aaron gave two talks.
Thank you Cloudnet for sponsoring our VPS!
Comments, questions or tips? We are @kodsnack, @tobiashieta, @isallmaroon och @bjoreman on Twitter, have a page on Facebook and can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to write something longer. We read everything you send.
If you like Kodsnack we would love a review in iTunes!
- You’re the web standards guy
- Who falls into web standards and how does it happen?
- Between midnight and 5 a.m.
- Things were starting to stabilize a bit on the web
- The only way to build a solid foundation
- The web standards bug
- Before coming to the web
- In the trenches every day making web pages
- Help make other specs better
- Vendor prefixes have bitten us in the ass
- We don’t experience the web the way everyone else does
- I can’t believe I want them to make their ads more accessible