Johannes Tveitan and Magnus Gudmundsson and try to nail down just what a startup is and what working for one means.
Comments, questions or tips? We are @kodsnack, @tobiashieta, @isallmaroon och @bjoreman on Twitter, have a page on Facebook and can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to write something longer. We read everything you send.
If you like Kodsnack we would love a review in iTunes!
- Bob Jelica
- Football addicts
- Johannes Tveitan
- Gothenburg startup hack
- Magnus Gudmundsson
- Startup - on Wikipedia
- TPS reports
- Jamie Zawinski
- The Netscape dorm
- E.T. - the video game
- I don’t do coding anymore
- I have no idea what a startup is
- A small company trying to do something
- Spending someone else’s money
- Does everyone have to disrupt shit?
- Pivot, come on, pivot
- Infinite hours for minimum wage
- You should have started by then
- We need to burn some people
- You have passion for this now
- Real passion is contagious
- Riding the unicorn
- Watch out for the unicorn riders
- The luxury of chasing the dream
- Suddenly we did know shit
- Stop disrupting shit